How to get approval to attend AOE
Professional development is critical to stay informed, maintain credentials, and get exposure to best practices in the industry. That's why AOE has been where health information education leaders come together to invest in their growth and development among peers.
- Engaging sessions addressing health information trends and innovative approaches to education
- Inspiring keynote address and live virtual sessions that bring our community together
- On-demand access to all AOE sessions after the live event to get the most out of your professional development experience
- Additional on demand sessions will be added to each registrants learning center throughout the remainder of the year
- All content is available for one year following registration.
Need employer approval? Use the AOE22 request letter template and insert your information to present a compelling case to join us this summer.