Top 5 Reasons to Attend AOE21
Each year, hundreds of educators attend AHIMA’s Assembly on Education Symposium (AOE) to capture the ideas and innovations that transform today’s students into tomorrow’s dynamic healthcare leaders. AOE21 will be a live, virtual event July 26–28, with on-demand access to get even more from this annual development opportunity.
Here's our top five reasons you should add AOE21 to your calendar:
- Health information education curated to fit your needs. Sessions are designed for health information leaders and educators to learn and earn CEUs about relevant topics, including professional practice experience (PPE), growing your influence in healthcare, and delivering an engaging learning experience.
- See the latest solutions to inspire your plans. Learn how to bring innovative ideas to life with resources and technology to optimize your education program.
- Network with fellow experts. Interact with fellow educators to learn what others are doing to take their programs to the next level.
- Lean into emerging practice approaches. Access on-demand, pre-conference learning sessions to expand your knowledge of health information topics and practices.
- Connect with the health information leadership community. Be in the know about important education and leadership topics, including program accreditation, curriculum competencies, and how AHIMA offers you opportunities to make a difference and impact health through education.
Now is the time to invest in your development. Healthcare and education are rapidly evolving, and AOE21 is your opportunity level set and to form your plans for the following year. Do you think about how to approach personal advancement opportunities or new ways to approach education? Join us at AOE21 and experience a powerful three days filled with moments of self-discovery and inspiration.